Overlooked Gems of My Lifetime

Credit is given where credit is due regarding the overlooked gems of my lifetime.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Slovenia


Business brought Sondra to this little country nestled among Italy, Austria, Croatia, and the Adriatic, and Sondra brought me along to this little country during our glorious year living in Hungary. Always among the pampered pups of the old Soviet Block, Slovenians quickly extracted themselves from the post-communist Balkan conflicts and continued with a culture that combines the sensuality of Italy with the order of Austria.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger japanesegodjesusrobot said…

    My friend Mark's father lives in Slovenia and Mark goes out there every so often and stays with him. Earlier this year, he went to Italy (not that far from there) right after that. I'm jealous!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home